Look at my desktop It was so full of items


Did you look my laptop's desktop? It was so awful, right? This is my used and unused files. Everyday I always work on design and coding and also downloading the files from internet. So, there files are everywhere on my computer. And I was lazy to prepared it in one folder with reachable name because I can not find it in the right place. Sometimes I downloaded the duplicated files that made me joke to myself. This is my bad habit! Another lazy man is I want to show the document more and more on desktop so I re-size the items/icon getting smaller.

Read more: How to Make Desktop Icons Smaller

So, from my bad experience you should organize your files or folders in coding or naming for easily way for the next time you use it or find it. Just go to that folder and search it will be helpful.
Share on Google Plus

About Dangkorpost

Dangkorpost is the personal blog was created in 2013 by Cambodian person. This blog aims to sharing the information and tip related to everything important for the people and learners.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment