Giant car in Cambodia you never seen before

Wow! I never seen the big car like this before in my life. It looks so wonderful and nice to my eye. I think that this car spend a lot of money for make it because it not as normal car from factory means that it was innovated into new design and appearance.

In Cambodia, it is so easy to travel because you will not concern about the rain flood in city and you can go to any province with comfortable and safety.

Look to these pictures, oh my god that is so big ha!

Read more: Hardest to Copy! Must have confidence in examination of Don Bosco Cambodia

Share on Google Plus

About Dangkorpost

Dangkorpost is the personal blog was created in 2013 by Cambodian person. This blog aims to sharing the information and tip related to everything important for the people and learners.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment