Love and Help Child are the Future of Our Nation

In Phnom Penh now, it is full of people and buildings. There are a positive and negative development. Yes, as I go to work or some where I met some little beggar both boy and girl. I just make me getting hate to the developing and equity in my society. Look at you and ask you for some money or they came to polish your car without calling. It was so sad to the citizen like me. For me I don't know how to help them for the present but the future I just want to create an NGO to help and support them like PSE. So, my people and my bad dream will relief. As you know that, helping the people is not an easy way to build their future. It needs long term development. The pictures below are the conditions and activities of children in the NGO and at some street in Phnom Penh.

poor child in cambodia
Source: ki-media.blogspot.com

poor child in cambodia
Source: cambodia1.wordpress.com


poor child in cambodia
Source: www.cwscambodia.org
poor child in cambodia
Source: ki-media.blogspot.com



Share on Google Plus

About Dangkorpost

Dangkorpost is the personal blog was created in 2013 by Cambodian person. This blog aims to sharing the information and tip related to everything important for the people and learners.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment